Join Our Team
A thriving mid-valley employer for 50 years, O’Brien Dental Lab offers a wide range of employment opportunities. Team member assignments include a variety of clerical, customer service, and production positions. Our earn-as you learn Dental Technician training program provides a path for those looking for a true career opportunity without incurring student loan debt.
As a member of the O’Brien team you will play a significant role in helping our customers provide their patients with the very best in dental care and dental prosthetics. If you are interested in becoming part of our amazing team, and helping others, check out our job description and application process by clicking on the job title below.
Integrity, serving others, and a strong work ethic are at the core of who we are. We strive for excellence, quality craftsmanship, and complete customer satisfaction. At O’Brien Dental Lab our can-do approach and commitment to development and professional growth enables our team members to support our core values and be brilliant in the basics.
Every team member throughout the organization is held to the same performance standard and each team member’s contribution to the success of O’Brien Dental Lab is equally valued. The mission of O’Brien team leaders is to help members of their team reach their fullest potential. Through ongoing training, coaching, and clearly defined performance expectations, we cultivate a work environment where team member success is the goal.
We want to be the place you want to work. We want you to be excited about your job. When you’re excited about your job, you can accomplish great things. Join us, and we can do great things together.
Team Member Benefits
We believe in taking care of and investing in our team members. O’Brien benefit options are carefully chosen to support our staff, and their families, by offering affordable programs focused on health & wellness, financial well-being, and work-life balance.
Our benefit choices include employer subsidized health & dental plans, company paid life insurance, and an Employee Assistance Plan. Other options include vision insurance, a Healthcare and Daycare Flexible Spending Account, a 401(k)-retirement plan, and employee lab discount. Additionally, we offer access to individual; short-term-disability, accident insurance, and critical illness plans.
We understand the importance of family and friends and the need to recharge, refresh, and re-connect. To promote a healthy work-life balance we offer a variety of paid time off programs, including vacation, personal-time-off (PTO), and paid holidays. Team members also enjoy annual company events like our family-oriented company picnic and our annual company Christmas party.
Perks at Work
From a breakroom that rivals any coffee shop, to pizza & ice cream parties, and gourmet cookies every Thursday; we’re committed to making O’Brien Dental Lab a great place to work.
Types of Positions
At O’Brien Dental Lab, we offer a career path in the exciting field of dental health, without the burden of student loan debt. No previous experience is necessary in our earn as you learn environment. The successful O’Brien dental technician is committed to meeting assigned production output numbers, reliably produces superior quality work, and continually strives for excellence in their craft. Become part of our outstanding team of smile makers.
Our pledge to excellence in customer service is what sets us apart from our competitors. O’Brien support staff members are part of a well-oiled clerical team dedicated to ensuring excellence in customer care. Proficient in web support, shipping, billing, and production scheduling they have the expertise to meet the needs of our customers while sustaining the smooth, day-to-day operations of company business. Join our outstanding team of support staff.
O’Brien Customer Service Route Representatives are the face of our company and we always strive to put our best face forward. Not just a delivery driver, O’Brien Reps are friendly, attentive, customer centric individuals who go all out to consistently deliver exceptional customer service. Join our route rep team in driving miles to deliver smiles.
No Openings at This Time
Please check back with us soon.
Office Logistics Team Leader
The O’Brien Office Logistics Team Leader ensures exceptional customer service through cultivating departmental efficiency and staff management, as well as performs a variety of customer service and clerical duties in support of the company mission.
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
- Operational knowledge of computers and Office 365 programs
- Working knowledge of basic office equipment, including copier, fax, postage meter, scanner, and multi-line phone system
- Minimum of one year customer service and 2+ years supervisory experience in an office environment
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A customer first mindset
- A commitment to personal performance and professionalism
- Self-starter, motivated to succeed
- Problem solver, able to troubleshoot problems and implement solutions, both independently and in collaboration with the team
- Independent, able to work with little direct supervision
- Strong leadership skills, able to effectively train, lead, and motivate staff through consistent promotion of O’Brien Core Values
Working Environment and Physical Demands:
- Work is performed in an office/lab setting.
- Some walking and occasional lifting of items weighing up to 25 pounds
- Full time: Monday – Friday
- Shift: Days
Wage & Benefits:
- Starting wage: $17.00/hr.
- Employer subsidized medical, dental, life, and Employee Assistance Plan (EAP)
- Voluntary group life, vision, 401k, Sec 125 Cafeteria Plan
- Voluntary individual coverage (accident, critical illness, short-term disability)
- Company paid holidays, vacation & personal time off (PTO)
- Various employee engagement activities and events
- Apply Online Now; or
- Download, complete, and sign the PDF JOB APPLICATION and email to email@example.com; or
- send or drop off to O’Brien Dental Lab, 4311 SW Research Way, Corvallis OR 97333
Hard copy applications are also available at our office or can be mailed to you upon request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted within two weeks of submission of the application. The successful candidate will be offered an introductory assignment as an Associate through a local staffing agency. The successful Associate will be offered a position with O’Brien Dental Lab, Inc. at the end of the introductory period.
O’Brien Dental Lab is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with all federal and state; employment, wage, and safety laws, including FMLA and Polygraph Protection Rights.