Providing successful implant restorations since 1984
Given the inherent complexity of restoring implants and the variable nature of their restorative options, staying current of the latest developments in the implant industry is a challenge. Entrust your cases to a lab that:
- Is experienced in working with all major implant systems, both current and obsolete.
- Has attended, sponsored, and taught hundreds of hours of implant-related continuing education courses.
- Participated in FDA 510K compliance trials for restoring implants using digital impressions.
Achieving optimal results for your patients means partnering with a dental laboratory that has a proven history and demonstrated commitment to successfully restoring implants. To ensure a successful result, O’Brien Dental Lab:
- Provides expert treatment planning, treatment sequencing, and production estimates upon request.
- Uses the latest technology and training available, enabling us to scan and digitally design or submit surgical guides, abutments, and substructures.
- Is able to incorporate individual preferences with respect to margin placement, emergence profile, anatomy, and occlusion into your implant restoration.
Start to finish, implant cases require more planning and expertise compared to conventional restorative cases. At O’Brien Dental Lab, every implant case is evaluated and closely monitored by our Implant Specialist, Alex Rugh. He is the only Certified Dental Technician (CDT) in Oregon with a specialty in implants.
We are pleased to provide solutions and estimates for your implant cases. For technical questions, please call 1.800.445.5941 and ask for Alex.
Information available on our porcelain and full cast alloys.
Shade photos can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.